Friday, May 28, 2010

RefWorks

Just completed the Refworks project using Scopus and Google Scholar.
What an interesting little tool! Wish I had decided to start the project before I wrote the paper for LIS 2000. It would've been neat to test out integrating the reference page onto an actual document.

It took some getting use to, and I still haven't figured out if there's a way to select multiple items from Google Scholar and upload them at the same time. But all in all, I really think this will be a tool I continue using in the future.

The biggest problem with the project was finding a ton of articles that I want to read. Not sure when I'll find the time to read them, but at least I have a record for the future.

I'm nervous because I decided to complete this project early and get it off my plate. I didn't rush, but not using every avaliable day is really out of character for me. I'm sure I did everything properly. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment